Crypted Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypted Haven

A Harry Potter based RPG. JOIN US for classes and fun a like!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We now have a chatroom. It is located at the very bottom of the page or at https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net/h1-chat
Classes are posted every two weeks, owl your teachers for any questions.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules

Rules Of Crypted Haven

1. When Creating a username make sure it is YOUR CHARACTERS NAME no numbers or symbols.
2. Be polite harassment will not be tolerated.
3. This site is not PG however please try to keep the adult themes to a minimum.
4. No God-Modding (controlling others' characters without their permission.)

Please remember the site is fairly new and things will be updated regularly and there may be some changes with the site.
Latest topics
» Year 3, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Dragonlore Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:27 pm by Drake Black

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:26 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:24 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:22 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:21 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:20 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Aqua Common Room Empty11/11/2012, 8:18 pm by Ali Alcove

HOUSE POINTS

Aer  

Ignis 

Terra  

Aqua 

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on 7/3/2019, 7:54 am

Aqua Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty8/16/2012, 2:55 am

Welcome to the Aqua Common Room

Aqua Head Of House : Drakye Britefyre

Aqua Common Room Aqua
Back to top Go down
https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net
Dryke Britefyre

Dryke Britefyre

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty8/28/2012, 3:18 am

Umm... Well, This is your Common room Aquas.

Let me know if you need help or anything. If you can be serious, I will do my best to impart some my Vast knowledge to you.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/4/2012, 7:47 pm

David looked around the common room and whistled under his breath. it sure was fancy looking. spying a comfortable looking couch, he put down his bag and laid down to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/5/2012, 3:49 pm

Jenna Ann entered the common room, and smiled. She loved this room. She always loved it more when it wasn't crowded of course because many people got upset with her for stepping on their feet when she stumbled. She was very happy, since she hadn't knocked anything down so far this term, but of course it was only the beginning of the year. She dreaded her first Defense Against The Dark Arts class, because third year they would most likely get into far more practical stuff, and the more dangerous the spell, the worse it would be to stutter during the incantation. She'd accidentally transfigured parts of herself in Transfiguration so many times it was hard to count. She was worried about what might happen to her if her stutter persisted. She kept getting told she had so much potential. She was muggle-born, and that also got her picked on, because why even do magic, if she couldn't say the spells? She had power though, she knew she did, because usually she was at the brunt of her own spells. She had resigned herself this year to practicing her incantations until she could say them without stutter, but.... she might have it perfect, but then once she was in front of everyone else, she was certain it would be for nothing. It was worth a try however.

Her thoughts were completely interrupted by there suddenly being a chair in front of her that she hadn't noticed until it was too late. She walked into it, tripping over it, head-over-heels, bringing a couple other chairs toppling to the ground with her. She groaned slightly, her face bright red. She wasn't seriously hurt, but she would be bruised for the next week. She sat there on the floor glad that only a few people were here to see that.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/6/2012, 1:03 am

David woke from his peaceful sleep with a start. looking around for the source of the clatter, he heard a grown and saw a fort of chairs toppled on top of a small girl.

Swearing foully under his breath in Russian, he rushed over to to girl. he began lifting chairs and setting them upright. and before the girl could protest, he picked her up and sat her gently on the sofa he had been napping on. he looked seriously into her eyes, "where does it hurt?" he asked her, though he phrased it more like a demand.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/6/2012, 3:10 am

Jenna Ann recognized the older student from the train, but the suddenness of it all had her beet red, and she couldn't form a sentence to save her life. "I-I'm f-f-fi-fi-fine! Ho-on-hon-honestl-l-ly I-I'm u-use-used t-to-to it." She stammered hopelessly. She was so flustered that tears started to form in her eyes. "Y-yo-you d-don't ha-hav-have t-to-t-to wo-worr-worry ab-b-bo-bout m-me." She said, though her shins begged to differ, along with the slightly (nigh imperceivably) more red spot on her forehead where her face had hit the floor, and hard. She was overwhelmed that the older student would even look her way, let alone come to her aid.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/7/2012, 2:34 am

Ignoring her stammered protests, David examined her, and discovered rather painful looking red raised patches of skin on both of her shins.

David swore again. he was terrible at healing magic. his gaze returned to her face and saw the tears gathered in her eyes, ready to spill. "hey, now, Of course I'm going to worry about you, we're house mates, right?"holding her face between his palms, he attempted to brush the tears away with his thumbs. "shhhh... sshhh... Its okay. no one saw you but me. you don't have to worry about any thing. I'll carry you to the hospital wing and we'll get you all patched up. Okay?" He said in a soothing voice trying to comfort her...Jenna. right. David remembered her now. One of the girls he had met on the train.
)

Last edited by David Callahan on 10/7/2012, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/7/2012, 2:47 am

Her face was all red. She shook her head. "I-I'm J-j-just b-br-bru-bruised. T-th-the nu-n-nur-nurse w-will g-ge-get a-ann-anno-annoyed i-if I g-go in th-there f-for so-someth-thing so sm-small. I-I'm th-the-there a-all th-the t-t-time, ca-cause of m-my sp-spells a-any-anyway." She said, trying to stop crying, but the tears wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/7/2012, 3:04 am

"You really don't want to go see the nurse?" he asked again with serious eyes. he wiped away the latest tears before pulling out his wand and squatting down to more closely examine her shins.

touching her gingerly he said, "I'm not very good with healing charms, so this may not fix it all the way, but the worst it will do is nothing so here it goes." touching her legs with his wand and then flicking it in the air, he muttered quietly, "Episkey." the wand sparked and then quietly groaned. he grimaced up at her.

"Is that any better?"

(OOC: Due to his horrible work with haling magic, the spell only does a quarter of what it should. so the throbbing in her legs should still be there, just a bit lessened.)
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/7/2012, 3:15 am

Jenna Ann could feel the difference. She smiled weakly and nodded clearly still flustered. "I-I'm g-go-good. Th-thanks. I-I'm n-no good at in-inc-canta-tations. I-if I w-was b-by myse-self I c-could pr-probably d-do it ok-kay." Her stutter was still bad, but calming just a little. "I-I w-wish ma-magic d-didn't requ-require sp-speaking." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/8/2012, 12:43 am

David smiled and stood up. "well if it makes you feel any better, you don't have to worry about your stutter with me around. I stuttered a bit when I was really little. Can you imagine what Russian sounds like with a stutter? well it sounds similar to a drowning cat."

he smiled for the first time since his mom died, his grin nearly stretching from ear to ear at the memory of how his mother had cured his stutter. (she had given him a shot of vodka, and he hadn't had a problem since.)

Coming back from his memory, he placed his hand on top of Jenna's head and tossed her hair about. making a horrible mess of her hair in a few short seconds. "You know," he said to her,"if casting without words is what you want to learn, your going to have to survive till 5th year. that's when we learn to cast nonverbal spells. Till then you can rely on me if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/9/2012, 12:42 am

Jenna Ann smiled weakly. "I c-can't imag-imagine y-you with a st-st-stut-stutter." She said, pushing her blonde whispy hair out of her face. "Y-you're su-such a con-confid-dent per-pers-s-son." She was speaking softly though her stutter was still persisting. She was far less red in the face. He was being so nice to her. It wasn't expected. So many people since her first year had been all over her for hurting herself all the time, and not being able to cast spells properly. If she was allowed to practice at home, she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/9/2012, 4:28 am

"well I was quite young when I did have it, but I also developed a bit of a ...Hobby that almost makes it hard not to be too cocky." as if to demonstrate how pleased he was with himself, he rand his fingers through his hair. then he took his hand and held it out to her. "So what do you say, do you mind being a friend with a guy like me? though I do Have one condition." He moved in close to her face so that their noses were a hair's length apart. "you cannot under any circumstances fall in love with me."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/9/2012, 4:57 am

Jenna Ann smiled when he offered to be her friend, but before she could reply, he was right in her face, and suddenly all her nervousness returned. Her face was bright pink once more, and she tried desparately to get her words to come out properly. "I-I-I'll-I'll t-t-t-tr-tr-t-try-try m-my - try m-my b-b-b-be-best." She managed. She couldn't think that she'd fall in love with this older student. He seemed to like that Asian girl from Ingis anyway, so she wasn't going to push her luck. It's not like she was anything close to good enough for someone to want to be in a relationship with her anyway. Such were her thoughts, but she had no way of even beginning to articulate them.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/9/2012, 9:05 pm

David inched his face back. upon her reaction a look of concern passed over his face. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, I just meant to say, that I'm not a good enough guy for a girl as good as you to waist something as precious as love on." he gave Jenna a sort of half smile. "And as a concerned friend, I would tell you not to even think about falling in love with a scumball like David Callahan." He winked.

"So after the first week of classes would you like to practice any incantations with me? You know, So that you can get better and impress your classmates. maybe then they wont poke so much fun at you."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/11/2012, 7:35 am

Jenna Ann realized David's mistranslation of her blush and stutter, and shook her head. "Y-you d-d-did-didn't sc-sca-scare m-me. I-I'm j-just n-not used t-to pe-people ca-caring." She said truthfully. She left out the part about herself not being good enough for him, rather than the other way around, because she didn't want the argument. She smiled weakly. "I wi-wish th-that wo-would help, b-but pr-pac-pract-t-ticing with s-s-someo-o-one th-there wo-won't he-help for n-now." She said. "Th-thank you th-though."
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty10/11/2012, 12:30 pm

David studied her then said,"Well okay, if that's how your really feel. just let me know if you need any help." just then David caught a glance at his watch and swore under his breath.

"I am so sorry Jenna. Right now I have to go. I'm sort of late for a date...or two. but I'll catch up with you later okay?" He grabbed his stuff and turned to leave. he paused momentarily then turned back to Jenna and tweeked her nose. "don't get hurt while I'm away okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aqua Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Common Room   Aqua Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Aqua Common Room
Page 1 of 1