Crypted Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypted Haven

A Harry Potter based RPG. JOIN US for classes and fun a like!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We now have a chatroom. It is located at the very bottom of the page or at https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net/h1-chat
Classes are posted every two weeks, owl your teachers for any questions.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules

Rules Of Crypted Haven

1. When Creating a username make sure it is YOUR CHARACTERS NAME no numbers or symbols.
2. Be polite harassment will not be tolerated.
3. This site is not PG however please try to keep the adult themes to a minimum.
4. No God-Modding (controlling others' characters without their permission.)

Please remember the site is fairly new and things will be updated regularly and there may be some changes with the site.
Latest topics
» Year 3, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Dragonlore Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:27 pm by Drake Black

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:26 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:24 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:22 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:21 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:20 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty11/11/2012, 8:18 pm by Ali Alcove

HOUSE POINTS

Aer  

Ignis 

Terra  

Aqua 

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on 7/3/2019, 7:54 am

Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers

Go down 
+2
Headmistress Grey
Death
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Death

Death

Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/21/2012, 2:35 am

Death gave a long sigh. The ministry of this time period was giving him such a hard time about being here. why couldn't they just respect that he was a visitor from the future and let him be on his way? he glanced again at the woman walking silently beside him. she was the only reason he wasn't rotting in some gosh forsaken wizzarding prison or getting his soul sucked out of him by death eaters.

He took a moment longer to remember her name. "...Grey...Right? Why did you save my neck in there?... And whats this hullabalu about teaching?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/21/2012, 2:56 am

Saraphina turned towards Death,
"Your from the future shouldn't you know?" she replied raising a fine blonde eyebrow.
After a pause she continued.
"Crypted Haven's school for Witches and Wizards is re-opening and I am short handed staff, thus I need all they help I can get which is where you come in. You are going to fill one of the empty holes I have in My staff and that will keep you out of jail, get it?" Saraphina asked.
Back to top Go down
https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/21/2012, 12:00 pm

Death smirked at Grey's response. "history never remembers insignificant things."

he walked silently ahead lost in his own thoughts. As he continued to ignore the woman to the images in his head, he began to whistle. he only hit a few eerie notes of the song before a light bulb lit in his head and he abruptly stopped the face Grey head on.

"So... that means you"ll actually let me Teach? Actual children? and I can teach them what I know???" with each question his face inched closer to Grey's face till their noses touched. he had an expectant smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/21/2012, 1:51 pm

Saraphina smiled at Death, his reaction was similar to a child on Christmas,
"Yes, Within reasons if you meet a child you recognized from the future good or bad you can't say anything but of course you know messing with time is never a good thing. Other than things of that nature, yes you're allowed to teach actual students what you know, just don't make me regret it." Saraphina told him.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/21/2012, 2:22 pm

Death's grin widened to a full grin of joy. "thanks Grey. " He then proceeded to envelope her in a hug, lifting her off her feet and smooching her on the cheek.

After setting her down on the ground he twirled his wand in almost a excited habit sort of way and proceeded to walk quickly down the corridor.Before long he was somehow walking on the ceiling.

Not seeing the headmistress by his side, he looked over his shoulder and called out to her, "hurry up slow poke. School is waiting. And I"M not going to be late for class."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/21/2012, 2:47 pm

Saraphina laughed ay Death's antics. "I'm glad to see someone is excited about teaching, I have feeling that this year is going to be nuts" Saraphina rolled her eyes when Death ended up on the celing. " Teacher and staff cant be late, everyone else is merely early." saraphina said taking long strides to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Dryke Britefyre

Dryke Britefyre

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/28/2012, 6:43 pm

Drayke exited the trial room slowly. the time traveler had amused him. Dryke didn't usually like humans, but the young man had intrigued him. he smelled so forgen, Dryke could only believe his story about being from the future.

after exiting the room, he followed Saraphina and Death down the corridor to the collection desk. Where Death was having a happy reunion with a raven.

"Saraphina, I wonder, could I have a word? What has been decided according to the notion of my being a head of house? I know my sister put it into your head, I just have yet to hear a decision as of yet."

Last edited by Dryke Britefyre on 8/24/2012, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty6/29/2012, 6:41 pm

Saraphina turned to Dryke.
"Ah Yes sorry Dryke, You are the Aqua head of house. I appologise for not informing you sooner." Saraphina said with a nod her eyes glancing to Death to make sure he was staying out of trouble.
"Has anyone heard from Aurelia?"
Back to top Go down
Dryke Britefyre

Dryke Britefyre

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty7/1/2012, 3:37 am

"Ah yes. The Aqua house. That should suit me perfectly." Dryke replied with a polite nod of the head, before he was distracted by Death and his Raven. Which they seamed to now be swaking at each other and doing some sort of bobbing heads ritual.

"Mr. Royal, What ARE you DOING?"

Turning his head back he answered Seriphina's inquiry about Aurelia. "Mrs. Fey? I haven't the slightest Idea where she is. but you know her, she gets lost in a daydream and can disappear for months at a time, though I'm sure she'll turn up somewhere soon. More importantly, I heard there was a rummer about her making a prophesy a few months ago concerning the future of the school. Can you shed any light on that? that is if that information isn't classified to protect the school."

Last edited by Dryke Britefyre on 8/24/2012, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty7/15/2012, 7:35 pm

Saraphina nodded at Drakes Comment at least he would be somewhat okay with his job. Saraphina looked over to Death and Stared at him.

Saraphina thought for a second.

"I don't remember a prophesy but perhaps it must have slipped my mind. I have been a wee bit busy."
Back to top Go down
Leon Christopher Orick

Leon Christopher Orick

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty8/22/2012, 5:31 pm

He looked around the room and inhaled with a large grin, "Home sweet home." As he glanced at the small books of his new classroom, he quickly turned around to see the Headmistress standing with her arms crossed. "Well hello there!" he waved slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty8/22/2012, 6:29 pm

Saraphina smiled it was good to see more teachers showing up to teach.
"Hello, You must be Professor Orick. I am Saraphina Grey Headmistress of Crypted Haven." Said said Approaching Leon. She stuck out her hand.
"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Britefyre

Gwen Britefyre

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty8/23/2012, 8:09 pm

Gwen poked her head into the staff room. she had taken her time getting here, taking the scenic route and all, but her classroom was set up and she wanted to party before it was time to work again.

she waved pleasantly at the Headmistress before dashing across the room she grabbed Drakye's ear. using the ear as leverage, she tugged his head down and gave him a swift nooggie before releasing him.

"Hey there brother. I heard your the head of the Aqua house. Congratulations!!" she she smiled broadly at him in a proud but almost mocking way.

"I'm so proud of you, I'm sure you'll get along with all the kittens before you know it."
Back to top Go down
Dryke Britefyre

Dryke Britefyre

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty8/24/2012, 1:22 pm

Drakye felt the tug on his ear that meant his sister was there. before he could defend himself in any way sufficiently, his ear had almost been ripped off and his head was in pain and his hair was a mess.

Thankfull that she had released him, he gave her his best glare. the one he reserved especially for her.

"I'm not worried about kittens, Gwendallin." he looked up at the ceiling to try and calm his annoyance at his sister. getting angry at her wouldn't help. she may be smaller but she could kick his butt any-day she liked. "Its those...Barbaric things people call children. nothing but walking, eating snot rags if you ask me." he shuddered at the idea of little people made of snot.

"Its thanks to you I have this job anyways. By the way, what took you so long to get here? You didn't get lost did you?"
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/4/2012, 5:13 pm

After He finished greeting smegol, Death realized how still the room had gotten. nothing interesting seamed to be happening and he was bored looking at all these people chat nicely.

with a slight toss of his wand he froze this moment in time. going over to the twins, he switched their glasses. from the lady twin he removed a silver ring from her pointer finger and put it on the headmistresses finger. then looking at the man in the sweater, he gave him a wet willy.

Satisfied with his work, he returned to Smegol who Crackled, "Don't you think its about time you grew up?"
smiling and making sure he returned to the exact position he was in before he stopped time in the room, "what do you mean time I grew up? technically I haven't even been born yet. I think I'll grow up after I've been born. that's how most people do it anyways." Death flicked his wrist than waited to see what everyone's reaction would be. or if anyone would notice at all.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/13/2012, 1:47 am

Saraphina watched the twins interactions and smiled. They were sure to be a handful.
As headmistress Saraphina felt a magical pulse before being frozen in time. Saraphina felt like time had skipped and she smirked.

"Oh Death, be careful of what you do" she said slipping the ring off her finger.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/13/2012, 4:06 pm

Deth smirked at Saraphina. "I'm Always careful, Madam." he gave her a quick wink before watching the other's reaction intensely.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/23/2012, 2:37 pm

Saraphina felt a subtle change of magic and her eyes immediately darted to death.
"What did you do!"
She looked at her surroundings. The castle was charmed so that when any type of mischevious and or dark magic was used the headmistress would know.
Back to top Go down
Serie Shadow Nightingale

Serie Shadow Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/23/2012, 10:31 pm

"Such craziness..." Serie smirked to herself as she stood in a far corner, watching everyone else especially the man that was approaching the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Leon Christopher Orick

Leon Christopher Orick

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/23/2012, 10:42 pm

"Ah, please forgive me. It seems that we were both distracted by events. Thank you for welcoming me here to teach." Leon smiled at Saraphina and took her hand to reshake it. He glanced around at everyone, even at Serie. "Is this everyone?" He asked in a light tone with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/24/2012, 12:31 am

Saraphina looked at Orick
"No it's not everyone but I expect that they will show up eventually."
Back to top Go down
Leon Christopher Orick

Leon Christopher Orick

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/24/2012, 4:22 pm

"Oh, well then alright! Is that one of the other teachers...?" He lifted his chin up to have Saraphina look behind her to see Serie.
Back to top Go down
Serie Shadow Nightingale

Serie Shadow Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/24/2012, 7:59 pm

Serie looked up at them again and saw that orick was looking right at her. She smiled and decided to introduce herself. "Hello my name is Serie!" She flashed a bright smile and held out her hand to Leon. She was intrigued byt the way he dressed. He looked professional with class.
Back to top Go down
Leon Christopher Orick

Leon Christopher Orick

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/24/2012, 8:02 pm

"Well hello there, Serie...that is quite an interesting name." Leon smiled at her and shook her hand lightly.
"I take it that you too are one of the other professors that are going to teach here right?" He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Grey
Admin
Headmistress Grey

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty9/25/2012, 1:48 pm

Saraphina grinned.
"Welcome Serie, it seems this year is going to be fun."
Saraphina glanced around the room and looked at all the teachers hopefully this year would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers   Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmistress Grey collecting the teachers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next